The Venture Lounge brings together young business founders and venture capitalists eager to hear new ideas and provide a boost in the form of venture capital.
Investors, entrepreneurs and consultants will participate in the Venture Lounge on invitation. Within the framework of this event, 8 selected entrepreneurs will receive the opportunity to pitch their business case to the attending investors. An 8-minute presentation will be followed by a brief Q&A period. Along with the presentations, participants will be able have individual discussions in a more relaxed atmosphere. Naturally, it is not necessary to give a presentation in order to participate. The programme wraps up with some talks by industry specialists and a report from an experienced entrepreneur.
The entrepreneurs will receive feedback of the highest calibre and the opportunity to convince investors, in a more detailed study, to purchase a stake in their business case. Finally, the company that gives the most convincing business case presentation will be honoured at an awards ceremony.
The most qualified companies will be selected following a review of the one-pagers by a panel of experts. It is not necessary to give a presentation in order to participate.
Next Venture Lounge: 18th October 2016 in Darmstadt
CatCap is the host and organizer of several regular events and seminars.
The Venture Lounge brings together founders, venture capitalists and large corporates eager to hear new ideas and provide a boost in the form of venture capital and strategic partnerships. With its seminars, CatCap provides Entrepreneurs with an overview on Company Valuation, M&A and Private Equity.
- Hamburg: 06.02.2017 (The Westin, Platz der deutschen Einheit 2, Hamburg)
- Düsseldorf: 10.02.2017 (Maritim Hotel Düsseldorf Airport, Maritim-Platz 1, Düsseldorf)
- Berlin: 12.02.2017 (Steigenberger Hotel am Kanzleramt, Ella Trebe Straße 5, Berlin)
- München: 16.02.2017 (Hilton München Airport, Terminalstraße Mitte 20, München)
- Zürich: 17.02.2017 (Radisson Blu Hotel Zürich Airport, Rondellstraße, Zürich)
- Mannheim: 20.02.2017 (Dorint Kongresshotel Mannheim, Friedrichsring 6, Mannheim)
More Information you can find here.
In co-operation with Globalscope, CatCap invites M&A decision makers from all over the world to attend its Globalscope conference to generate and discuss international deal ideas.